COVID-19 HEALTH, SAFETY AND WELLNESS POLICY
Edelweiss Day Spa supports the health and wellness journey of many Australians.
We are now open to all clients.
Under current COVID-19 NSW Government restrictions and Workplace Health and Safety requirements, masks are no longer required to be worn in spa and COVID-19 Safe Check-in is not required when entering our spa.
MAINTAINING A SAFE ENVIRONMENT FOR OUR CLIENTS & THERAPISTS:
In addition to the high standards of hygiene already practised in our spas, we have implemented additional sanitisation and social distancing measures to protect the health and safety of clients and staff during this time of COVID-19.
– Ensuring hand sanitiser is provided for all clients and spa staff.
– Ensuring therapists thoroughly wash hands pre, during and post treatment.
– Being vigilant with hygiene standards ensuring all surfaces such as benches, floors, machines and product are cleaned with a high-grade disinfectant regularly during the day and between clients.
– Ensuring all towels are newly laundered and replaced between each client.
– Following an end of day checklist to ensure all areas have been cleaned and sanitised ready for the following day’s trade.
– Using disposable paper towel at all bathroom vanities and in the treatment room.
– Ensuring social distancing requirements are adhered to and limiting the number of people in spa.
– Clients can request their therapist wear a mask and/or gloves.
– Clients can request a mask and/or gloves for themselves.
– Spa Teams will adhere to all state government requirements involving the wearing of face masks in the workplace.
– Requesting that unwell clients reschedule their treatment for a later date.
– Spas will comply with all government protocols around QR code check ins and collection of client information.
– Spas will comply with all government directives relating to density limits in spa and social distancing requirements.
We believe it is important to provide this information to ensure our clients feel comfortable visiting us and can focus on restoration during their treatment. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation with these regulations to help us stop the spread of the virus.
COVID-19 VACCINATION & MASSAGE TREATMENT NOTICE
The Association of Massage Therapists (AMT) has advised that massage treatments should not be performed within three days of receiving a COVID vaccination. As such please ensure you allow at least 3 days from the time of receiving your COVID vaccination before your treatment booking. Should you need to rebook your appointment please contact the spa for assistance.
For all additional information regarding the coronavirus:
Coronavirus (COVID-19) hotline (if you believe you are showing symptoms): 1800 675 398
For information in languages other than English: 131 450
Department of Human Services: https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/coronavirus
World Health Organisation: https://www.who.int/